CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Monday, August 15, 2016

Monday's Music and Music Monday's Move Me

I do not Have a link for Music Monday,and Have No I dea when that will happen again.


Village People - In the Navy OFFICIAL Music Video



Think Like A Pirate - From Down Periscope

USS Pampanito as USS Stingray of "Down Periscope" movie




























8 comments:

  1. You go Michael! YMCA haven't listen to them in like forever! No, no wait I heard them at the last wedding I was at. bwahahahaha How you doin' my friend? Better I hope. You're still on my prayer list because I want you fit as a fiddle so you can keep rockin' with us... come on now I don't have that many rockers to keep me boogieing on... so come dude... LET'S BOOGIE... IN THE NAVY... CLAP CLAP.... It's got me bouncin' all over duh place... woo hoo!! boogie woogie!!! And your excerpts from the movie was dyno MITE!!!! bwahahaha Thanks for sharing. (h)

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Holton,Thank You. cheer

    Marie Moody,I'm feeling a little better,at least my back is not killing me like it did when I ended up in the ER. cheer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are doing better but none of that YMCA dancing quite yet!
    I loved the movie Down Periscope.
    Great picks!

    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2016/08/mondays-music-moves-mefreebie-week.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike, The Village People were so popular in the 70s. They had some great dance music! What a fun theme you have with this week's music! Thanks for making me boogie in my chair. Have a tunetastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. M.M.Hudson glad you enjoyed the tunes,thanks for stopping by. :)(k) cheer

    Cathy Kennedy,they are one of thoese groups that never go out of style in my book! cheer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those were fun, Mike! Princess Nagger was glad you didn't share YMCA...heh!! I especially enjoyed the clip from Down Periscope - seeing that, I don't think I've ever seen that movie, so now I want to watch it! :) Have a great week!

    There’s A Girl who’s a Comeback Kid Setting the World On Fire and who’s Got Your Number!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stacy Uncorked,I was tempted to but decided not to. :) (c)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂